orbital facing machine: light and easy to transport, can be used on the construction site and in the workshop.
facing pipes consists of achieving a perfect degree of conformity of the pipe end.
this conformity concerns three aspects: the squareness - the burr-free surface of the pipe and possibly a length adjustment of the pipe.
burr-free planning without scratching the pipe, the pipe chip is rolled outwards.
ideal preparation before orbital welding of thin-walled pipes.
Tensioning crank with indexable pin and spring system
High quality HSS- E TIALN indexable inserts
Profiled clamping jaws made of stainless steel
Supplied in a waterproof and dustproof anti-shock case
- Ideal tool for planing before automatic welding
- New brushless motor, 18V
- 220-240 V ~ 50 / 60Hz or 100-120 V ~ 60Hz
- Precise manual feed, graduated vernier
- Light and compact (5.5 kg)
- two-stage reduction gear with wheel for speed control
- stainless steel clamping jaws with large opening and spring system