orbital facing machine, can be used on the construction site as well as in the workshop.
facing pipes consists of achieving a perfect degree of conformity of the pipe end. this conformity concerns three aspects: the squareness - the burr-free surface of the pipe and possibly a length adjustment of the pipe.
burr-free planning without scratching the pipe, the pipe chip is rolled outwards.
ideal preparation before orbital welding of thin-walled pipes.
Stainless steel clamping jaws
Easy and precise clamping of the pipe
Simultaneous use of two tools possible
Delivered in a protective case
- Planer for pipes and broken webs used after cutting with a band saw or on electropolished pipes
- Wall thickness: <3mm (depending on the material)
- Ideal for planning before automated welding
- Precise manual feed: 0.1 mm tolerance
- Adjustment of the tool support through Shifting: this enables an easy setting according to the diameter and an optimization of the tool wear
- 30 ° and 40 ° degree outer
bevel possible with the tool support option - Plane and bevel in one operation - Possibility to use three tools at the same time
- Minimum tube length: 39 mm
- In one Producttective box supplied
- Light and compact: 21 kg
- 1100W motor
- 2 speeds: wide range of speeds
- wheel and screw drive to optimize the speed range and avoid vibrations