orbital facing machine, can be used on the construction site as well as in the workshop.
facing pipes consists of achieving a perfect degree of conformity of the pipe end. this conformity concerns three aspects: the squareness - the burr-free surface of the pipe and possibly a length adjustment of the pipe.
burr-free planning without scratching the pipe, the pipe chip is rolled outwards.
ideal preparation before orbital welding of thin-walled pipes.
Stainless steel clamping jaws
Easy and precise clamping of the pipe
Simultaneous use of two tools possible
Delivered in a protective case
- Burr-free plan and beveling machine
- The ideal tool for planing a band saw cut before automatic welding
- Thickness <3 mm (depending on the material)
- Precise manual feed: 0.1 mm scale 0.004 inches
- The sliding fit of the tool holder ensures a simple change in diameter and optimal cutting plate wear
- 30 ° and 45 ° external bevel possible with optional tool holder - Plan and bevel in one operation
- Simultaneous use of both tools possible
- Minimum straight length of the tube: 28 mm
- Delivered in a high-quality producttective case
- Light and compact: 11 kg / 24 lbs
- 1100W Wide speed motor (2 gears)
- Worm gear for optimal speed range