an affordable and highly efficient orbital pipe saw for cutting pipes.
high-precision cut without deforming the pipe.
ideal for cutting thin-walled pipes.
Concentric clamping - no deformation of the pipes
Optimized distance between saw blade and clamping jaw
Easy handling and easy transport
- Standard clamping jaws Ø 70 to Ø 170 mm - Additional clamping jaws including Ø 16 to Ø 118 mm
- Cutting accuracy : squareness <0.25 mm
- Expandability: convertible to beveling and orbital welding machine
- Cutting motor with double shaft with 2 saw blade positions for pipe bends
- Weight: 44 kg (easy handling )